I was looking for some tips on the internet maqiagens cheap costumes that could replace expensive and still impress people.
I decided to meet here what I found more cool.
- Astringent facial
- Gelatine powder or colorless tasteless leaves (may be red)
- Food coloring or ink gouache
- Ink for the skin in black and red (in powder, cream or liquid)
- The "castor oil or extra virgin olive oil
- Small spatula or chopsticks
- Flat brush with soft bristles
Care and precautions:
- Always do an allergy test: Apply a small amount of products coming into contact with your skin in one piece barely visible next to the hair and leave by the time you want to use the makeup. Remove as directed and wait a day. If you notice any redness or other reaction not to apply the MAKEUP!
- Do not let the water bath or boil the gelatin
- The makeup can be applied over the mouth and near the eyes, but be careful.
- Instead of using latex as a base, that can be applied on the hair. Not only may, but must, to be look more realistic, but be careful to wash your hair well to remove all traces after use.
- Prepare the gelatin, adding only enough water to dissolve and melt it in a water bath (do not take a very full pot of water to the fire and put a metal pot with the dissolved gelatin into the pot of water.)
- Add food coloring or gouache on gelatin so that it is in a tone similar to your skin (if clear)
- Let cool for and in the meantime, clean the skin and remove the oils with astringent, so that the makeup is thoroughly attached.
- Apply on clean skin with a spatula, making the texture of skin burned.
Making false injuries:
-Make-Up - a pack of 4 colors - or ebuilds
Spread the Flesh Latex skin by using cotton swab. Apply a generous layer next to the size desired by the 'injury', as well as its format.
With the help of stick-to-tooth, draw a line in the center of mass previously applied.
Even with the stick-to-tooth, press the latex against the sides, starting line created in step two. The goal is to 'high', and extend the ditch.
With sponge, apply maqueagem random purple around the "injury". Press with some force, so that change the look left in the previous step. With a cotton swab, apply a generous dose of makeup and purple spread.
Using different corners of the sponge (not to mix the colors), use the red makeup to apply "irritation" to the injury. " Sponge the surfaces of latex, only.
Now that the injuries were caused, it is time to apply the "dead skin". This is an important step in makeup. Use it for yet another corner of the sponge, also not to mix the colors, and highlight the edges of the wound, causing the impression of torn flesh.
What object was used to tear? In the example, we have assumed the damage through some kind of metal. Therefore, the use of black makeup (and the other side of the sponge ...) will serve to mark the metal skin. If you want to give the impression of another object that caused the damage, use the approximate color.
Again create waves in the edges of the wound, using the stick-to-tooth. The goal is to create a large opening for the fake blood.
Using another stick-to-tooth, apply a thin layer of blood gel in each opening of the injury. Do not forget to spread the gel under any latex that formed the abraded skin. Remember, the blood is fluid and can "infiltrate" in each hole or "failure" of the skin, caused by injury. Then use a cotton swab and apply a generous amount of blood gel, sufficient to complete the entire opening.