Monday, November 16, 2009

Celebrity Boobs BRA SIZES Revealed


Pam Anderson, DD
Though the former Playboy playmate and Baywatch star, 42, received a breast reduction in 1999, it didn't take long for Anderson to go back under the knife to restore her famous DD bra size.


Tyra Banks, 34DD
The supermodel and talk show host, 35, maintained her 34DD bust even after losing nearly 30 pounds."I feel good about my curves and my imperfections -- my booty, my boobs, my thighs -- I embrace it all," she says.


Jessica Simpson, DD
"Jessica never tries to be sexy. She just is sexy," the 29-year-old singer's dad, Joe, told GQ of his oldest daughter. "If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she’s sexy in both. She’s got double D's!


Dolly Parton, DD
Parton, 63, had to postpone her 2008 North American concert tour under a doctor's orders to rest her sore back, which resulted from the weight of her DD breasts. "You lug these around and see
if your back don't hurt!" the country singer Tweeted.


Angelina Jolie, 36C
Jolie, 34, admitted that she pumped up her bust -- using prosthetics -- while filming 2001's action flick Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.
"I'm a 36C. Lara, she's a 36D. It was like having a padded bra," she has said of the enhancement. "But no, I am not flat chested anyway."


Heidi Montag, 32C
The Hills star, 23, who wore a skimpy white bikini on the cover of September's Playboy, says she went "shopping for boobs"
before her 2007 augmentation. "I wanted the best, so I sat down and flipped through a bunch of Playboys
[for inspiration]," she revealed to the magazine. "Those girls are hot!


Heidi Klum, C
Though she's sitting out this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion show, the mom of four, 36, has donned three "Fantasy" multi-million dollar bras for the annual runway walk. "I've got great knockers!"
Klum once gushed in a TV commercial for the event.


Christina Aguilera, E

The singer, 28, who welcomed son Max in January 2008, revealed that bigger bustline came from breast-feeding.
"It's kind of hilarious! I've never fit into an E-cup before," she tells Us. "I look at
my husband and go, 'Guess what size this bra is?'"


Scarlett Johansson, C
In 2008, Johansson saw first-hand how her breasts were received, when E! red carpet host Isaac Mizrahi groped her live on-camera.
"It was definitely in poor taste," Johansson, 24, later told the L.A. Times. "Someone who
I have never met before fondle[d] me for his own satisfaction."

No comments:

Post a Comment