Latest News

naked woman Sushi model


naked woman Sushi model

Sushi was eaten off a naked woman model, in a scene straight out of Sex And The City, for the launch of a new Japanese restaurant at a hotel.

food was fantastic and I've never seen such a sexy table. Lawro was chatting to everyone then suddenly this stunning girl stripped off in front of him and climbed onto a table.

"He must have thought it was a streaker. His eyes went the size of footballs.

"Staff put about 10 or 11 different starters over her body for people to try but after having a good look he went to the bar."

Chopsticks flashed above me as they navigated the buffet, taking their dinner from my curves and crevices.

For an hour and a half I laid there, while the men surrounding me drank and ate and stared, and sometimes poked at my bare body. Toward the end, I had to dart my eyes across the ceiling to avoid falling asleep. I was that comfortable, or that wishful for escape. Naked Sushi Event Okawa Sushi & Grill
















































Update: View naked woman Sushi model Video
Tags:

1 comments

  1. Hello,

    Today I browsed through your blog and found it very informative with rich content. I would like to appreciate you for your great effort behind making such a great blog in the very competitive online industry.

    Hexpress is a Niche Healthcare Affiliate Network dealing with both CPA campaigns for US, Canada, UK and entire Europe market that includes France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Spain, Austria, and Denmark.

    Join Hexpress Health Care Affiliate Network - You will right away get 25 GBP in your account for simply putting a link or banner on your web page

    Jay Marsh
    Manager - Hexpress Affiliate Network
    Email | MSN: jay.marsh@hexpress.net

Leave a Reply