Latest News

birth of the turtle




Tags:

16 comments

  1. Anonymous
    5:02 AM

    it is so mother F#!*ing cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. awww... so cute

  3. Anonymous
    6:53 AM

    it's a tortoise not a turtle

  4. bite me
    7:04 AM

    hey that is sick

  5. Anonymous
    7:57 AM

    So adorable. I want one!

  6. Anonymous
    8:20 AM

    woah, i would anally rampage that little beast! F*cking suck my boobs you little knob eating charly.

  7. Anonymous
    1:08 PM

    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats just soooooooooo DARN Adorable !!!!!!!!! what a wittle cutie pie !!!!!!!!!! just want to give it a kiss !!!!! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!

  8. Anonymous
    1:10 PM

    [[woah, i would anally rampage that little beast! F*cking suck my boobs you little knob eating charly. ]] man U ARE FU**ING SICK you are such a KNOB !!! grow the heck up you freaking SICKO !!!! get a LIFE !!!

  9. Anonymous
    2:24 PM

    omigod!its so cute!!!!the idiot who sad suck my boobs in their post,go to hell and get a life!!!!

  10. Anonymous
    3:12 PM

    It's hard to imagine that those little guys grow to be so huge...

  11. Anonymous
    3:21 PM

    its so F@!#$%* cute!!
    O

  12. Anonymous
    4:59 PM

    that really is very cute...i want one!!!

  13. Anonymous
    7:40 PM

    Quote:"woah, i would anally rampage that little beast! F*cking suck my boobs you little knob eating charly.'

    Have no idea what a 'knob-eating charly' is, however I have a helpful suggestion: Why don't you anally rampage yourself with that baby turtle?

    -Candi Coitus

  14. ITS SO CUTE!?¿!?¿¿!?

  15. Anonymous
    8:14 PM

    woah, i would anally rampage that little beast! F*cking suck my boobs you little knob eating charly."

    Awesome. Hey lets get together some time. I live near a beach, where some turtles go over to lay their eggs and migrate. I can see you and me there when it happens.

  16. shiiiit, that little thing grows up to outlive us, that is soooooo NOOOOTT fair. Oh well, life goes on, ohhh a puppy.

Leave a Reply